Join Our FREE Challenge And In Just 4 Days I’ll Show You How People All Over The World are getting over their Crippling Gut Issues and other Chronic Health Problems FRESH from Using my Proprietary Total Gut Revival Program™ Strategies…
On today’s show, we have Dr. Dawn Ewing all the way from Houston, Texas. Dr. Dawn Ewing is a naturopathic practitioner in, Executive Director of the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine (IABDM), and author of Let the Tooth Be Known, now in its fourth edition.
She began her career as a dental hygienist after graduating from the University of Texas Dental School in 1988 and was eventually appointed to the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners by the governor, serving two terms.
A thirst for knowledge about the human body immersed her in the world of emergency medicine. Becoming a Nationally Registered Paramedic, she spent 12 years on a 911 ambulance and four years in international air ambulance transport.
She began teaching CPR to the public, Advanced Cardiac Life Support to health care providers and became an affiliate faculty member of the American Heart Association in 1987.
She was drawn back into dentistry by a biological dentist. He was looking for someone with knowledge of the body as a whole, not just the mouth. This new excitement led her to return to school for a doctorate in naturopathy, a Ph.D. in holistic nutrition and a doctorate in integrative medicine at Capital University of Integrative Medicine.
In today’s show we cover:
- Why root canals are extremely toxic for the body
- What you should do instead of getting a root canal
- Why 100% of root canals are infected
- Root canals link to heart disease, cancer, and other illnesses
- What you should do if you have a root canal
- What a cavitation is, and how you get one
- Why some people get ill and others seem fine
- Why you don’t want mercury or nickel in your mouth
- Whether toothpaste is necessary or not
- Why you shouldn’t be using fluoride & much more
Dr. Ewing was a great guest and I look forward to er returning on the show to talk sometime soon.
You can find Dr. Dawn Ewing here:
Enjoy the show and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family, as well as writing a comment, or a review on iTunes.
To Your Health & Happiness