Join Our FREE Challenge And In Just 4 Days I’ll Show You How People All Over The World are getting over their Crippling Gut Issues and other Chronic Health Problems FRESH from Using my Proprietary Total Gut Revival Program™ Strategies…
So last week for my birthday I put a post on Facebook giving people the opportunity to ask me any question they wanted.
Instead of answering them one by one (which I may still do on Facebook live) I decided to answer them all on today’s show.
The questions were…
- What is the real cause of dental decay? – Anon
- What’s the best way to get natural estrogen for menopause. Also, what can I do about overactive bladder and itchiness when peeing? – Anon
- Hi Ryan, I hope you are well. I wondered if you may be able to help- I am pregnant, and probably the healthiest I have ever been, yet suffering quite badly from acne on my chin, neck, and back. It’s obviously hormones, but I can’t seem to find any helpful research on how to clear it up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated by the inner spotty teenager inside of me! Thank you x – Anon
- What are the best supplements to support you through winter?- Wendy Gracey
- Amalgam fillings what can I do about them. I have 7 left in, my tonsils swell up like I have a virus and feel ill. I’m sure these fillings are contributing. – Deedee Shine Chambers
- Should I always take probiotics, do I ever need to take a break from them? – Kerstin Blythin Cotterill
- What can sum1 do naturally for type 1 diabetes? – Aiden Mc Murdie
- Are Quorn products healthy? – Jodie Hooper
- Can you feel healthy naturally without HRT whilst on the menopause or are we supposed to feel like death? And does the menopause end? – Deedee Shine Chambers
- What’s the best way to eat to combat the symptoms associated with surgically shortened bowels to enhance gut health? – Helen Rose Kalia Jacobs
You can find the episode here:
Enjoy the show and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family, as well as writing a comment, or a review on iTunes.
To Your Health & Happiness