Join Our FREE Challenge And In Just 4 Days I’ll Show You How People All Over The World are getting over their Crippling Gut Issues and other Chronic Health Problems FRESH from Using my Proprietary Total Gut Revival Program™ Strategies…
Today’s guest is Dr. Tom O’Bryan. I have followed Dr. O’Bryan’s work for years so it was a real pleasure to get him on the show, especially since he was holidaying over in Costa Rica. For those that don’t know him though, Dr. O’Bryan is an is an internationally recognised and sought-after speaker and workshop leader specialising in wheat, its impact on health, and the development of autoimmune diseases as they occur inside and outside of the intestines.
In November 2016, Dr. O’Bryan released Betrayal: The Autoimmune Disease Solution They’re Not Telling You, an investigation into the global effects of issues underlying the autoimmune system and chronic disease. Over 500,000 people worldwide have watched the docuseries. You can watch it for free on www.thedr.com.
He has also been called a ‘Sherlock Holmes’ for chronic disease and metabolic disorders, teaching that the underlying mechanisms that trigger the development of chronic disease are the key to health. He holds teaching faculty positions with The Institute for Functional Medicine and the National University of Health Sciences. He has trained and certified tens of thousands of practitioners around the world in an advanced understanding of the impact of wheat sensitivity and the development of individual autoimmune diseases.
His 2016 groundbreaking book, The Autoimmune Fix, won the National Book Award and ranked first in several categories on Amazon. The book outlines the step-by-step development of degenerative diseases and gives us the tools to identify our disease process years before the symptoms are obvious.
In the show we discussed:
- The impact toxins are having on both animals and people’s health
- Why men’s sperm count is at a shocking low and what that means for future generations
- The damage that eating wheat will do to your health
- Why the doctor’s miss gluten sensitivity even with their tests, and, what tests you should be getting instead
- Why you should be taking a gluten digesting enzyme
- How inflammation is at the root of all chronic disease
- Why fixing your body will mean you will fix your brain health
- How going gluten and dairy free reversed his friends MS symptoms and much more
We will definitely be getting Dr. O’Bryan back on the show. Interviewing him was a real pleasure. In fact, I’d say it was one of the smoothest interviews I’ve done yet, which was down to his passion and openness.
You can find Dr. O’Bryan here:
Enjoy the show and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family, as well as writing a comment, or a review on iTunes.
To Your Health & Happiness