Join Our FREE Challenge And In Just 4 Days I’ll Show You How People All Over The World are getting over their Crippling Gut Issues and other Chronic Health Problems FRESH from Using my Proprietary Total Gut Revival Program™ Strategies…
“Vitamin D deficiency is a global pandemic that has serious health consequences for children and adults. Improvement in the world’s vitamin D status could significantly reduce risk of many chronic illness including cardiovascular diseases, type II diabetes, and many deadly cancers as well as infectious diseases including upper respiratory tract infections, influenza and tuberculosis.”
Today’s interview is with Dr Michael Holick MD, PhD. Dr Holick is one of the world’s leading authorities on Vitamin D, and he is also the author of The Vitamin D Solution.
Although people seem to know how beneficial Vitamin D is, in today’s society the the sun is demonised. Dermatologists tell us how bad it is for our skin and health and that we are at a critical risk of skin cancer, and this ironically leads to parents smothering children in layer after layer of toxic sunscreen is a bid to protect themselves from the sun, the most health boosting entity on the planet.
So I wanted to find out what Dr Holick thought of this, as well as why vitamin D is so essential to our health.
In the interview we discussed:
- Why Vitamin D is critical to our overall health
- How Vitamin D is made in the body
- Why when you are out in the sun makes a big difference to how much vitamin D you absorb
- How altitude affect vitamin D production
- The difference between UVA & UVB light
- Why one visit to a safe tanning bed is as good as taking vitamin D supplements for a week
- How much vitamin D people in areas without the correct amount of sunlight should be taking every day
- The app he’s created to let you know when you’ve had too much sun
- How vitamin D help skin issues, chronic illness, and increases life span & much much more
As you’ll be able to tell when you listen to the interview Dr Holick really knows his stuff, and it was easy and fun talking to him.
You can find Dr Holick here:
Enjoy the show and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family, as well as writing a comment, or a review on itunes.
To Your Health & Happiness