Join Our FREE Challenge And In Just 4 Days I’ll Show You How People All Over The World are getting over their Crippling Gut Issues and other Chronic Health Problems FRESH from Using my Proprietary Total Gut Revival Program™ Strategies…
Episode 050 guys and girls!
We are up to our half century, and, I just want to say a quick thank you to everyone who has be listening, sharing our podcast and sending in messages.
You guys are awesome!
Now, on to this weeks show.
Today we have Dr Rachna Patel and we are covering the seemingly controversial topic of medical marijuana.
Dr. Rachna Patel has been practicing in medical marijuana since 2012. Rachna has an interesting trail of events that lead to her becoming known as The Medical Marijuana Doctor. She now walks patients step-by-step into safely using medical marijuana for their specific medical condition and has an impressive YouTube channel with tons of educational tips and tidbits.
Dr. Patel completed her medical studies at Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine, her undergraduate studies at Northwestern University.
The topics covered in the show were:
- Dr Patel’s unconventional route to working with medical marijuana
- What conditions she commonly treats?
- What results she has seen in the patients that she has treated with medical marijuana?
- How exactly marijuana relieves pain?
- How marijuana reduces inflammation?
- Is it possible to use medical marijuana without getting high off it?
- Are there ways to use medical marijuana other than smoking it?
- Is marijuana addictive?
- Who should not use medical marijuana, and who shouldn’t?
It was great fun speaking to Dr Patel on this topic, especially because over recent years the use of marijuana to help treat chronic conditions is getting widespread attention in both the mainstream and alternative media.
You can find Dr Rachna Patel here:
Enjoy the show and as always don’t forget to share it with your friends and family, as well as writing a review on iTunes.
To Your Health & Happiness