Join Our FREE Challenge And In Just 4 Days I’ll Show You How People All Over The World are getting over their Crippling Gut Issues and other Chronic Health Problems FRESH from Using my Proprietary Total Gut Revival Program™ Strategies…
Have you ever forgotten where your keys are?
Have you ever not been able to remember the name of a restaurant you recently visited?
Or have you ever got up to go get something from another room and when you get there you can’t remember why you’re there?
Don’t worry you are not alone. Brain Fog is as common as white bread and Dr Ritamarie Loscalzo is here to tell you how to beat it.
In this fun and information filled interview we discussed.
- How Dr. Ritamarie turned her health around after living life in the fast lane and being prescribed medications for conditions she didn’t even have!
- Brain fog: Is it normal or just common? What the difference is and how to know if you have a problem.
- Why fat is your friend: what you brain really needs for nourishment and the best places can get it.
- Too much stress? How it could be affecting you memory and what you can use to ease stress-induced damage and keep your brain cells firing fast enough.
- Keeping your brain (and blood sugar levels!) healthy.
- How vegans can get the nutrients they need and why you might need to supplement … no matter what you’re eating.
- The Cortisol Connection: how your thyroid and adrenals might be affecting your brain.
- Brain fog after breakfast? Why it’s happening, what you should be eating to avoid a mid-day crash and why intermittent fasting is great for a clear and sharp mind.
- How to lift your brain fog with one breath in one minute & much more
It was a really please to talk to Dr Ritamarie Loscalzo. As an interviewer it’s always great when you come of an interview and you not only know that the audience is going to get great value from the information but also that they are going to be able to feel the fantastic energy that was there during the conversation, and this was one of those interviews for sure.
We will definitely be aiming to get Rita back on the show in the new year.
You can find Dr Ritamarie Loscalzo here:
Enjoy the show and as always don’t forget to share it with your friends and family, as well as writing a review on itunes.
To Your Health & Happiness